Monday, July 20, 2009

Chef Ethan

Today I let Ethan make some cupcakes by himself. We all love S'mores in this family so, S'mores Cupcakes they were! Ethan did everything. I was so proud of him. He definately wants to be a chef when he is older, along with being a "Coca Cola" man and a "Video Game" programer...but Ethan is so smart, I am sure he can do all the things he wants to do!

Grinding up the graham crackers
Pressing them into the muffin pan

Adding the eggs carefully


looks good!

Putting the batter in the cupcake liners


They're out and almost done


You make a hole to add the next yummy ingredient....



Marshmallow Fluff...so yummy!



The Chocolate Ganache that goes on top...milk chocolate Guittard chips...HEAVEN!


The finished project! They are so good too. Great job Ethan. I am proud of you!

3 comments:

  1. um...Hello!!! Do you ship Ethan? Those look absolutley delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, tell Ethan I'm impressed. Next time he bakes I might invite myself over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! They look so yummy! Great job Ethan!!!

    ReplyDelete