Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer...bummer?

We have hardly done ANYTHING this summer! I feel so lazy. The only thing I have done, is waste gas driving back and forth from classes in Lehi and doctor's appointments. I am trying to get all that stuff done since it's almost impossible to do once school is in! We have had fun swimming and playing outside. Here is Paige at the pool. She is CRAZY in the water. She is not afraid of anything. I ended up swimming with her and we had lots of fun!


Today was the last day of Ashlyn's golf camp. She was the only girl on her team, so she won alot of balls and a really cool watch. She was the "best girl MVP" and got a cool pair of binoculars. Here she is waiting for the BBQ and awards to start. They had yucky hamburgers. I just ate the Doritos. My other kids had fun though...they love free food!

Here is Ashlyn with her instructor, Tim. Telly had to leave. She had a lot of fun. She is pretty good at it too. I just wish her dad would take her golfing. I guess Mom needs to learn to golf!

There is less than a month left until school. I go back on the 10th for Training. I am hoping to plan some fun afternoon activities with the kids before then. They grow so fast. I love my babies soooo much!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Ashlyn!! I love Paige's pillow-top shirt. You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the opposite. I have been so busy this summer and I am Seaworld and swimming out. I do have a good tan though.
    Great job Ash! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete