Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Holidays!

So I am getting sick of seeing the Halloween blog. I don't have time for anything anymore. I have been working on all my Christmas gifts for work mates the past hour and a half. I am glad that I started making them early. It is a homemade Christmas. Sometimes those are the best gifts.

I am excited for a couple weeks of sleeping in (at least till 6:30 a.m.). I am also excited to just hang with my babies!

I love this time of year. I love the feelings you get of love and service. I love taking my kids shopping for Toys for Tots and I am so proud that they get so excited to do it each year.

This year Ethan has been involved in a Homeless Youth program, so he is collecting stuff for them. He wants me to use his Christmas money to buy stuff for these kids. That is the true meaning of Christmas.

At this Christmas time, I like to reflect on the birth of our Savior. I wish I could have been there to witness the star in the east. My favorite song is "O HOLY NIGHT". I love the feeling that song gives me.

I hope we all remember the true meaning of Christmas. I hope your days are merry and bright!

1 comment:

  1. It is such a wonderful time of year! I am glad you get to sleep in (if you can call it that!) for a few days! I'm sure you've made many people very happy this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete