Monday, April 19, 2010

Look who is in the DOUBLE DIGITS!!

My oh my...how time flies! My boy...my only boy...has turned 10 today. At 9:33 a.m. (mst) he will turn 10. I can't believe how fast it goes. Seems like only yesterday. Ethan has been such a joy. Can't imagine my life without him.

E- Enthusiastic...very passionate about stuff too...like his stories!
T-Tremedously smart. This kid can write a novel in about an hour. We have tons of stories!
H-Heartwarming. Very kind and loving...I love my hugs and kisses each day!
A-AWESOME....absolutely, no doubt about it! :)
N-Nice,neighborly, inviting, imaginative, ideal, caring, compassionate, embraceable....

Yes, I love my son!


Getting his BEAR badge!
Reading with Grandpa...one of his favorite things!

His cousin Dylan...he and Dylan have their futures planned together with college and all!

His favorite movie (YouTube Videos..I won't let him see the real thing yet!) He was Freddy Krueger for Halloween!

Dressed up in his uniform for school...the suspenders he needed for a play but BOY OH BOY, does he look like his Grandpa with those on!
Quick story to share about Ethan, (his teacher was in tears telling me this). At the beginning of the year, they were doing a read aloud in class for a play and the girl in front of him couldn't read very well, and his teacher forgot this. Well, Ethan stood behind the girl and told her the words in her ear and did it in a way that no one would notice, but his teacher did. Just a KIND HEARTED boy. I know great things will come from this boy of mine. I am so thankful he is one of my children. I love them all soooooo much!

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY BUDBUD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ethan!!! We hope you have a very wonderful and special day today!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete